Thursday, June 16, 2005

vSkype Video for Skype and Presentation software

I had to write about this software that is currently in Beta. It is call vSkype. I must say that I am very impressed with the Beta release of the software. Currently at our office all of our sales people are stationed all over the world and Skype's conferencing only supports 5 people. Well this plugin that was released today supports 200 people at one time in skype.

On top of supporting the amount of people on skype. It allows you to share your desktop or your applications with users. We are a software company so we are constantly demoing our software, This would be a nice way to show off some of the features of our software to clients.

If anyone downloads the plugin feel free to invite me. My skype username is dcafiero. Later.

No comments: